A-List Adventures infuse food and drink experiences with adventures in the beautiful outdoors, exploring Upstate NY. We’re hosting our first weekend getaway. Visit the Adirondacks with an adventure guide, explore with friends or on your own, and eat like a king (or queen). We’re glamping the A-List way with a weekend full of local food, drink and outdoor experiences.
Join Rochester A-List in collaboration with Survival of the Fitnessfor an unforgettable Adirondack weekend getaway as we complete the Fulton Chain Trifecta. Pick 1, 2, or all 3 of the Fulton Chain Trifecta Mountains, then relax at your own cozy heated cabin.
Our ADK Weekend Trip is Nov. 12-14, 2021
– Option to climb 1, 2, or all 3 of the Fulton Chain Trifecta Mountains
– Stay in heated, rustic cottages with own bathroom/shower/kitchenette near Old Forge, NY. Pricing is based on two people per cottage.
– Craft beer tasting flight at Fulton Chain Craft Brewery on Friday
– Dinner at a local restaurant Friday evening
– Breakfast featuring gourmet toast bar with a menu of healthy nutritious open face toast sandwiches, fresh fruit, juice and coffee on Saturday
– Hot Breakfast Sunday morning featuring campfire-cooked breakfast casserole, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee
– Charcuterie board on Saturday afternoon
– Dinner at a local restaurant Saturday evening
– Trail Lunch provided each day
For one week only through Oct. 5, $449 pp
Wondering what to pack? Any other trip questions, let us know.
Here’s a peek where we’re staying.