Who doesn’t love brunch? A time when it is acceptable to partake of both a waffle bar and a carving station at the same time, or to publicly pair alcohol with your morning coffee. Brunch is enjoying a revival of sorts among Rochester’s cherished urban and suburban eateries. Welcome back, Sunday brunch.
- The Best Dish Round Up – Fall Flavors
- Networking Golf League
- The Staycation Guide to Exploring in Our Own Backyard
- New Yorkers find new form of outdoor entertainment amid pandemic
- Restaurants, dishes and treats to make your shut-in more delicious
- Introducing A-List Private Events
- 2020 Traveling Golf Leagues
- (Pittsford Farms Dairy) PFD City is Coming to Park Ave.
- A-List Adventures 2020-2021
- City Walk Fall Winter 2019 2020