Roc the Holiday With These Local Gifts.
A-Listers are a busy bunch, so this year, A-List has compiled the ultimate holiday gift guide. Surprise your friends and family with presents we handpicked just for them from some of Rochester’s best local shops. 5 new gifts every Wednesday. Here are 5 gift ideas for the host/hostess just in time for Thanksgiving.
Gift Guides by Category:
Gifts for the Host or Hostess
1. A unique and beautiful holiday arrangement from Stacy K Floral. The design team at Stacy K can help you create something perfectly suited for the occasion. Stacy K also has a new jewelry line with natural stones, as well as hats, hand bags, and other gift items. You can shop online or stop into their shop on Park Ave.
2. Izola’s stainless steel “salut” flask fits the drinking theme. As a time-honored accessory to men of all different cultures and social classes, the flask has proven itself to be a necessity of the times and we guarantee it’s a prime gift that fits any occasion. Salut! Available at Thread in the South Wedge. $29.
3. Rochester Public Market Cookbook Bringing the Market Homeis a veritable feast of delicious seasonal recipes shared by farmers, vendors, shoppers and renowned local chefs. Uniquely flavoring the book are the stories and images that highlight the “Market Experience” – the joy of fresh local produce, meeting the farmers who grow our food, and then preparing and sharing those foods with friends and family. Available at Zak’s Avenue in the South Wedge. $25.
4. An array of items for the foodie or gourmand on your list from Rosario Pinos. Make your own or buy a custom gift basket with premium extra virgin olive oils, balsamic vinegar, artisan pastas, sauces and more. They have a selection of truffle products that cannot be found elsewhere and high end Italian specialties such as Panettone, Torrone, premium imported condiments and fine imported cheeses. Buyers can have baskets created to their tastes and price preferences. Other items include gift cards to be used for classes, chef tables and all products within the store.
5. An assortment of mini desserts from Pudgy Girl Bakery. A good hostess gift should be for the host or hostess themselves to enjoy after the guests depart, not something to contribute to the overall spread. Everything is vegan and delicious. Most items are gluten free. A 1/2 dozen of truffles for $15.00 (variety pack) and/or a 4 cheesecake sampler for $15.00. Order by phone (585) 203-2894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#Roc the Holiday
5 new gifts posted every Wednesday.